We’re doing a series at LifeKids at the moments called God’s Living House. It’s loads of fun and so exciting to teach this stuff to our kids. Here is what we’re teaching them…
- God’s House used to be a building, but now it’s made up of people that love and follow Jesus. That is why meeting together is so powerful and important.
- God is always with us, even if we go to the moon He would be there, but when we meet together God is there with in a really special way.
- God’s living House is a place where God meets with people
- Being planted in God’s Living House means being dedicated to it, even when things get tough
- God has given us gifts to use in His House
- God’s Living House exists to show the rest of the world who God is and provide a way for them to meet Him.
We’ve done Meeting in God’s Living House, Praising in God’s Living House, Giving in God’s Living House, and next week is Serving in God’s Living House. I could go on… I think this is the most excited I’ve ever been about a topic we’ve done at LifeKids. LOVE it!