Here are some tweets that I’ve read from Orange 09…
- You’re not here to change the world. You’re here to serve the Guy who DID. – Craig Jutila
- We need to help parents redefine their relationships with growing children.
- Two combined influences make a greater impact than just two influences
- The best day in your childs life should be at home not at church
- Has an appointment with Jesus made it 2 your calendar? It better. Wideman
- Do parents elevate their kids success in this world over their willingness to live out who they are in Christ?
- How deep do you want relationships to be in your kids ministry?
- BE A BROKEN RECORD. They are not thinking about it 24/7 like you.
- If you are addressing the same problem without resolution, what you think is the problem might not be the problem Wideman
- Sometimes knowing what NOT to do is as important as what to do. Jim Wideman
- Selective Creativity. Selectively decide whose great ideas you want to “borrow”. Wideman
- Don’t procrastinate. Do what you need to do right now! Putting it off will only take up more time later. Wideman
- If you operate your ministry as if it was twice it size, you would not have a shortage of volunteers. Wideman
If you want some cool kidmin people to follow, check out these guys…